Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ocean Pearl Beach Resort





Cebu Ocean Pearl

One of the known beaches in Cebu is found in Lapu-Lapu city Marigondon Cebu, Ocean Pearl. It is one of the recommended place for family gateway, reunions or gatherings. You can really feel the ambiance of family-bonding! I have been here for nth time.
Unlike others beaches that has a white wide sand, Ocean Pearl doesn't have but it is just enough for you & your famil . Though there are no place for extra activities like volleyball, but there is a karaoki that is stationed in different cottages. The beach is actually under improvements. In fact, they already have dive shop and pool. There are slides where you can enjoy. Cottage' fee ranges from Php400-1500 depending on the size. There is an free entrance depending what cottage you will avail. No corkage for foods & liquor. 


1 comment:

  1. I am a foreigner from Toronto Canada.

    I came to this resort because of the videos and website.

    Let me tell you something.

    The slide is broken.

    Glass in the water.

    They make you sign a (if their stuff hurts you they are not responsible)

    I don't even think this place has insurance!

    The water had garbage in it.

    They charge you when you enter. After you enter and go to sit down they make you pay to SIT DOWN on a chair.

    Then when you're done swimming they charge you AGAIN for taking a shower.

    The female manager this morning made my 75 year old senior citizen mother go home in the hot sun without letting her shower because we didn't give her (the manager) 20 pesos.

    We visit the Philippines. We went to 7 different resorts.

    We gave all of them 5 star reviews. We were very happy at all resorts.

    But this resort is a nightmare.

    That female manager this morning was horrible!

    Money money money always wanting money.

    We had no more money on us because we gave it all to this resort for everyone then again for sitting on a chair and table.

    I told her we had no more money and she said ( she paid 3000 pesos to bring in the water truck).

    Now my 75 year old mother has a rash on her eyes, face and shoulders because the manager didn't get an extra 20 pesos!

    I HIGHLY recommend you don't go to this resort because that female manager this morning might impose a (policy) or she will punish you (or in this case) my elder 75 year old mother that now stuffers from a painful rash.

    I go to church and I pray. I love everyone in the Philippines.

    I will pray that female manager will not hurt any more elder people that can't give her 20 pesos for a little bit of water to rinse off.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete